Managing the Capital Campaign
Develop your fundraising skills to construct your next building. Learn the five phases of a successful capital campaign that will help you design a visionary goal with a specific timeline, engage your board and involve your community- all while avoiding costly mistakes and maintaining your current funding.
Now offered online through CMP
This class has always been delivered onsite. But now, you can take this class from the comfort of your home at your pace, with far more resources and help. Over a period of 6 weeks, starting October 4th and ending November 12th, faculty will deliver live sessions on each module. You will have access to an online student portal to watch recorded classes, engage with other students, ask faculty questions, and gain access to resources like templates and other tools.
COURSE FEES & CREDITS
Intuitive Solutions Scholarship for Social Good
Center for Muslim Philanthropy Tuition TOTAL
TOTAL AMOUNT DUE
Class will begin on Monday, October 4th, and will be conducted every Monday and Friday from 11:00 - 12:00 PM Eastern. The course will end on Friday, November 12th.
Each week you'll have a course module to complete. Each module consists of:
• Readings from a PDF study guide
• Viewing a pre-recorded narrated presentation
• Completing a 10-question quiz where you must score a 7 or higher
• Engaging in forum discussions with others
• Submitting assignments.
What You Will Learn
• Determine your organization's readiness for capital fundraising
• Plan a capital campaign from preparation to celebration
• Develop and use gift range charts as planning, involvement, and evaluation tools
• Enlist and motivate the right volunteer leadership for your capital campaign
• Conduct prospect research that helps to determine gift capacity
• Integrate capital fundraising in your development program
What You'll also learn
• The role of capital fundraising in your development program
• Current trends in fundraising
• Effective use of a consultant
What You Will Receive
• An easy-to-use, comprehensive study guide for future reference
• "Best practices" advice on capital campaigns
• A checklist for gauging internal readiness for capital fundraising
• Marketing tools to assess campaign feasibility
• Exercises in goal setting
- Tips for involving volunteers
CFRE Education Credits
Full participation in many of The Fund Raising School’s courses fulfill education point requirements for Category 1.B-Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification. Managing the Capital Campaign qualifies for 20.25 CFRE Education Points/Hours.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION NOTE:
Tuition payment is due before the class begins and may be paid by credit card or check. There are no refunds. Students who cannot attend will be provided credit towards future programming.