Develop your fundraising skills to construct your next building. Learn the five phases of a successful capital campaign that will help you design a visionary goal with a specific timeline, engage your board and involve your community- all while avoiding costly mistakes and maintaining your current funding.
Now offered online for the first time through CMP
This class has always been delivered onsite. But now, you can take this class from the comfort of your home at your pace, with far more resources and help. Over a period of 6 weeks, starting October 19th and ending November 27th, faculty will deliver live sessions on each module. You will have access to an online student portal to watch recorded classes, engage with other students, ask faculty questions, and gain access to resources like templates and other tools.
Faculty for this class (select for more info)
• Readings from a PDF study guide
• Viewing a pre-recorded narrated presentation
• Completing a 10-question quiz where you must score a 7 or higher
• Engaging in forum discussions with others
• Submitting assignments.
What You Will Learn
• Determine if your organization is ready for a planned giving program
• Understand the benefits to donors for making planned gifts
• Recognize which planned gifts are best for certain donor situations
• Match donor needs to your nonprofit’s needs
• Understand appreciated property, deposit agreements, wills and bequests, insurance, and charitable lead trusts
What You Will Receive
• Easy-to-understand study guide as a handy references
• IRS information
• How to start and market a new program
• Sample forms and documents that can be applied to your program
• Planned gift development bibliography
CFRE Education Credits
Enrollment is now open!