|Developing Annual Sustainability|
Second section now open!
This section will be confirmed upon 30 registrations. All registrations will be refunded if there are less than 30 students.
This class is about long term sustainability for your NonProfit!
In this class, learn how to develop a broad, enduring base of supporters and meet your fundraising goals from one year to the next. Involve your staff, your board and other volunteers to identify, cultivate and ask for gifts from new donors while renewing and receiving larger gifts from current donors.
Successful fundraising is an ongoing process. As you continue to identify new donors, you also need to maintain good relations with current donors and encourage them to repeat and increase their giving. Learn and strengthen the fundraising skills that can sustain your organization including direct mail, online giving, major gifts and special events. Register now!
Now offered online for the first time through CMP!
This class has always been delivered onsite over a two day weekend. But now, you can take this class from the comfort of your home at your pace, with far more resources and help. Over a period of 4 weeks, starting June 19th and ending July 17th, faculty will deliver live sessions on each module. You will have access to online student portal to watch recorded classes, engage with other students, ask faculty questions, and gain access to resources like templates and other tools. Register now!
For the first time, students will have access to online portal with access to live and recorded sessions, working materials, templates, and discussion portal with faculty and other participants.
A limited number of additional partial scholarships are available for eligible participants from Penny Appeal USA. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on "Apply now" to fill the form.
Faculty for this class (select for more info)
Classes will begin on June 19th and end on July 17th. This online course is four weeks in length. Each week you'll have a course module to complete. Each module consists of:
• Live presentation by Faculty
• Readings from a PDF study guide
• Pre-recorded narrated presentation
• A 10-question quiz where you must score a 7 or higher
• Engaging in forum discussions with others and submitting assignments.
You’ll learn how to
• Determine which strategies to use and when to use them
• Manage your time effectively
• Make a convincing case for support
• Create gift range charts for planning
• Get volunteers actively involved with your fundraising
• Use the annual fund to support a total development program
Students will be provided an online portal with access to resources, recorded videos and class engagement.
What you’ll receive
• An easy-to-use, comprehensive study guide to use for future reference.
• Checklists for organizing special events
• Training exercises to use in your workplace
• Planning tools for your direct mail program
• Tips from annual fund specialists
CFRE Education Credits
Full participation in this course fulfills education requirements for Category 1.B-Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification. Developing Annual Sustainability qualifies for 13.5 CFRE Education Points/Hours.
Start your journey to sustainability now!
Hear some info from Dr. Shariq Sidiqui and Tayyab Yunus
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION NOTE:Tuition payment is due before the class begins and may be paid by credit card or check. There are no refunds (except in case the class does not get to 20 registrations minimum). Students who can’t attend will be provided credit towards future programming.