Raise more money FASTER by receiving more major gifts. Consistent donors can become major donors when you effectively implement the Eight-Step Major Gifts Management Cycle. Identify and utilize your own communication strengths when meeting with donors to develop major gifts and increase your fundraising success.
Now offered online for the first time through CMP
This class has always been delivered onsite. But now, you can take this class from the comfort of your home at your pace, with far more resources and help. Over a period of 6 weeks, starting July 20th and ending August 28th, faculty will deliver live sessions on each module. You will have access to an online student portal to watch recorded classes, engage with other students, ask faculty questions, and gain access to resources like templates and other tools.
Faculty for this class (select for more info)
• Readings from a PDF study guide
• Viewing a pre-recorded narrated presentation
• Completing a 10-question quiz where you must score a 7 or higher
• Engaging in forum discussions with others
• Submitting assignments.
What You Will Learn
• Use your mission to motivate volunteers
• Develop an organizational vision for major gifts
• Organize your major gift program
• Provide and cultivate leadership for your major gifts program
• Help volunteers overcome their resistance to asking for gifts
• Respond to objections in your presentation
• Define the roles of board and staff in major gift fundraising
• Manage the eight-step major gifts process
• Use current research to guide your approach
• Forge leadership partnerships
What You Will Receive
• Planning outlines
• Vision statement outline
• A comprehensive, easy-to-understand study guide with background reading
CFRE Education Credits
More courses coming up soon!