|Principles & Techniques of Fundraising|
Maximize your fundraising success through this timeless course that teaches the tried-and-true practical skills of effective fundraising. Strengthen your fundraising abilities by learning proven fund development tools, and draft a specific fundraising plan to grow your organization. This course serves as the foundation for the rest of the curriculum.
The trademark course
This is THE definitive training program for fundraisers!
Recognized internationally, Principles & Techniques provides you with the foundation and inspiration to achieve your organization's financial goals. This course presents the total framework for operating an accomplished fund development program. In just four days you will gain A-through-Z knowledge and skills that are essential for fundraising success.
Now offered online for the first time through CMP
This class has always been delivered onsite. But now, you can take this class from the comfort of your home at your pace, with far more resources and help. Over a period of 8 weeks, starting September 3rd and ending October 31st. LIMITED SEATS.
Faculty for this class (select for more info)
The online course is eight weeks in length. Each week you'll have a course module to complete. Each module consists of:
- Readings from a PDF study guide
- Viewing a pre-recorded narrated presentation
- Completing a 10-question quiz where you must score a 7 or higher
- Engaging in forum discussions with others
- Submitting assignments.
What You Will Learn
- Identify and validate prospective donors
- Manage the fundraising process
- Use research to match a donor’s interests and needs with your nonprofit’s mission and goals
- Build an annual fund donor base that keeps on giving
- Manage the process of raising money
- Recognize planned giving benefits to your donors and to your nonprofit
- Structure a successful solicitation
- Respond to challenges and ethical dilemmas with professional skill
What You Will Receive
- On a flash drive, a study guide plus an accompanying workbook
- Gift club ideas
- Board strengths inventory
- Donor evaluation forms
- Invaluable bibliography from the Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy
- Formulas for establishing best-practice benchmarks
- A chance to network and build long-lasting, cross-mentoring relationships with other professionals
CFRE Education points
Full participation in many of The Fund Raising School’s courses fulfill education point requirements for Category 1.B-Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.Principles & Techniques of Fundraising qualifies for 27.0 CFRE Education Points/Hours.
Stay tuned, Registration OPENS SOON!